VATICAN MUSEUMS, SISTINE CHAPEL AND THE BASILICA OF ST. PETER - SKIP THE LINE ENTRANCE
Visit the Vatican Museums with us, which house over 9 miles of the most extensive collection of art in the world. Experience Michelangelo’s famous Creation of Adam with your own eyes as you explore the Sistine Chapel and Raphael’s Rooms.
Be humbled by the imposing beauty of St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will encounter another of Michelangelo’s masterpieces, La Pietà. Admire the magnificent St. Peter’s Square, as your guide points out Bernini’s ingenious use of optical illusion.
- Meet your guide at your hotel and transfer to the vatican city
- Private tour to the Vatican Museums tour including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica,
- Qualified tour guide specializing in early christian archaeology
- Skip the line for fast-track entry to the world-famous Vatican museum complex
- Learn about the incredible Renaissance artwork inside Raphael’s Rooms
- Visit the Sistine Chapel
- Explore St Peter’s Basilica
- complimentary gelato tastings
Dress Code and taking Photo's
Obviously in the summer months with the heat in Rome often into the 30s visitors like to explore the city in shorts and t-shirts. The Vatican Museums however have a strict dress code so please remember to dress appropriately when making your visit as they will refuse you entry if you are not in the correct attire. As long as you follow the guidelines or remember to bring a scarf to cover your shoulders. Inside the museums you are welcome to take photo's however it is forbidden to use your flash and no photography is allowed inside the Sistine Chapel.